Life Savers Restoration, with our expertise in bio-hazardous materials and microbiology, has over 15 years of experience in restoration and remediation. Having worked for over 10 years in the general contractor and construction trades, we are well-versed in the materials, terminology, procedures and equipment required to effectively and efficiently clean and restore damage. He specializes in restoration and remediation of hazardous materials such as asbestos, mold and lead.
- Certified Residential/Commercial Inspector
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors
- DOT Drug Screening
- DOT Hazardous Waste Training
- DOT Hazardous Transportation Training
- 30-Hour OSHA
- Hazardous Communication Standard Certification
- Globally Harmonized synchronization certified
- Asbestos Certified Worker
- IICRC as an Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Restoration Tech, Odor Control Tech
- Carpet Cleaning Tech
- Fire And Smoke Tech
- Health and Safety Tech
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certified
- Lead Certified
- Firm Certified With IICRC
- Certified Mold Remediator
Rudy and his team were fantastic when our kitchen flooded they were professional, supportive, thorough, and great communicators throughout the entire process. Have to give a special shout-out to Austin and Elias for all their hard work and helping me keep my sanity as they literally took apart my kitchen.
Highly recommend it when chaos ensues!Courtney H.
Spanish Consultation Available
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small
Over 50 Years of Experience
Family Owned Business
Our team is committed to our customers, providing affordable out-of-pocket costs or assisting the homeowner to file the appropriate claim with their insurance. We specialize in emergency water damage, flood or fire damage, mold remediation, trauma scene management, bio hazardous cleanup and reconstruction.